A wonderful ointment with nigella, chamomile, calendula and sumac
In clinical trials, the plant biomolecules in geranium, clary sage, and rosewood essential oils have demonstrated potent antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties that may be helpful in treating a variety of dermatological concerns. The natural healing oils of calendula, sumac, chamomile and nigella help heal various types of injuries, burns, insect bites, fungal infections and much more. The ointment has a strong anti-carcinogenic effect, reduces the risk of infection and helps to remove scars. The miraculous ointment defeats many known pathogens of bacterial-viral dermatitis.
- Cold pressed oil from Shea
- Oil from Chamomile from wild production
- Oil from Black cumin (nigella)
- Oil from Sumac treefrom wild production
- Oil from Calendula from wild production
- 100% organic oil from Zdravets
- 100% organic oil from Salvia (sage)
- 100% organic oil from Rose tree
- 100% organic oil from Rosemary
- 100% organic Bulgarian oil from Lavender
Apply to affected areas of skin whenever needed.